A graphic, modern spin on a traditional log cabin quilt! This pattern contains directions to make a 60x60" quilt. It's fat quarter friendly and perfect for paper piecing fans!
This listing is for a digital copy of the directions only (PDF).
This intermediate level quilt pattern assumes that the quilter has basic knowledge of foundation paper piecing.
This 10 page quilt pattern features the following:
- Materials and measurements
- Cutting instructions and diagrams
- Printable paper piecing template
- Block assembly instructions and diagrams
- Final quilt assembly instructions and diagrams
This pattern is for one person only. Please do not sell, distribute, or copy this pattern without prior written consent.
License to sell: You may sell items made with this pattern, on a home-based production scale. Please give credit to Holly DeGroot/Bijou Lovely for the pattern design on any labels or online listings.